Workshops & Panels
Every year we work hard behind the scenes to bring you a diverse line-up of workshops and panels, with a host of experts from our own community who can address current technology, the changing face of the independent music business, as well as performance and instrument techniques.
At FARM we think the workshops are a key part of an educational, fun, and worthwhile conference and we are always on the lookout for new and exciting ideas.
Workshops take place on Friday and Saturday afternoons.
Our workshop coordinator this year is once again, Charlie Mosbrook.
Do you have a suggestion for a Workshop you’d like to see us include and/or Present? Please use the submission form below.
Workshop Submission Form
If you would like to propose a workshop for our 2018 conference please complete the form below.
If you’d rather just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include the following information:
- Workshop subject (title is even better) and description.
- A short paragraph describing your experience in presenting this workshop
And answer the following additional questions:
- Would your topic work as a panel? or would you consider working with a co-facilitator?
- Have you presented this workshop at a previous FARM or other Folk Conference event? and if so, when?
- Will you be attending the entire conference? Any scheduling requests?
Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any general questions about our workshops & panels.