What’s happening at FARM? Glad you asked.
With less than 75 days to go, FARM conference activities are starting to come together.
- The Official Showcase performers have been selected and announced. Be watching for their photos and bios.
- The Presenter & Folk DJ Showcase has openings. If you’d like to be considered to perform, contact Lilli Kuzma at email@example.com or Nancy Emrich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Performance Lane still has a few opening. Selection is by order of registration. Register now to ensure a spot.
- If you’re interested in hosting a Private Showcase room, contact Smitty at email@example.com
- Charlie Mosbrook tells me that he is putting the final touches to the workshop schedule and will be ready to make the announcement soon.
- Eric Peltoniemi will be receiving the 2014 FARM Folk Tradition Award.
- Tim Grimm is our keynote speaker and will also be presenting a master class songwriting workshop.
The fun begins Thursday, October 23rd with Tim Grimm’s workshop and continues through the early hours on Sunday, October 26 (you can expect the Saturday night jams and song circles to last past 5 am on Sunday!). The conference takes place at the Sheraton Westport Chalet in St. Louis, MO.
For more information and to register: http://farmfolk.org