If you are a current Folk Alliance member living in the FARM region you should have received an election notice email on July 28th. That email listed the FARM board of director’s nominations to fill the open board positions and gave instructions on how FARM members could make nominations.
To make a nomination, for yourself or for someone else, you must be a current member of Folk Alliance International and reside in the FARM region. The following are required:
- The nominee must be a current voting member of Folk Alliance International and reside in the FARM region.
- A signed letter agreeing to serve if elected (if not self-nominating)
- A photo and a short bio for the ballot.
- Nominations must be made no later than August 30, 2016 and must include the photo and bio to be compete.
- Nominations should be emailed to email@example.com