Submissions will be accepted until June 11th
The submission process for 2017 FARM Official Showcases IS STILL OPEN! Click HERE. Details and instructions are at that page, but there are also some details you can read below in this post.
Here are some details on the process (official details are on the submission page HERE):
Official Showcase Artists will be privately notified July 1st, and the public announcement will be July 15th.
Split between Friday and Saturday evenings, FARM 2017 features 14 Official Showcase Artists. There is only one Official Showcase happening at a time, and there are no other conference events during the Official Showcase time. In other words, all eyes will be on YOU when you perform!
Email inquiries to Lee Herman
Submission fee is $15. We ask artists to submit two (2) song submission videos.
For additional information, the complete set of requirements, and the online submission and payment forms, please check our showcase submission website
Please note that if you performed an Official Showcase at the 2015 or 2016 FARM Conferences, OR you performed in a DJ or Venue showcase at the 2016 conference, you are not eligible for an Official Showcase in 2017.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Official Showcase Artists are expected to attend most, if not all, of the conference. You are a BIG DEAL to us, and we want you to be present and part of our community! We will ask you to commit to attending and participating in at least two full days of the 2017 conference.
- All showcase entries must be submitted online. No-mail in or CD submissions will be accepted.
- A $15 showcase submission fee will be due with the submission of your showcase entries. Payments may be made using PayPal or by check.
- Selected artists pay an additional $20 showcase fee due upon notification of selection.
- Showcases take place on Friday and Saturday evenings. Make sure you are able to attend the conference on BOTH of those dates before submitting.
- Two to four alternate artists will be chosen in the event a selected showcase artist(s) is unable to attend the conference.
- Selected artists will be notified about July 1st.
- Selected artists and all band members / backup musicians MUST be registered for the full conference. No exceptions.
- Selected artists must be a member of Folk Alliance, If you are not a member you can join at http://folk.org
- By submitting and being selected for a showcase, you agree that FARM may use your photo and video and songs in advertising for the conference.
- Selected artists will be asked to submit an MP3 of one of their songs to FARM, which will be used to populate a Sound Cloud playlist on our website, and used via AirPlay Direct (APD) for promotional purposes.
- By submitting showcase entries you indicate your understanding and agreement to the terms listed above.
FARM board members and Listening Room Network employees are not eligible to be showcase judges.
Email inquiries to Lee Herman